Table of Content:
If you are reading this, you are probably in a situation where you’ve just bought a new pair of Bluetooth headphones and you are super excited to start using them. There’s just one little problem – when you turn them on, you can’t understand a word the system is telling you.
Put down your Mandarin dictionary (or any other you’ve reached looking for a solution), you don’t need to learn another language in order to set up your Bluetooth headphones. We’ll teach you how to change language on bluetooth headphones.
Could You Change Language on Bluetooth Headphones?
Yes, you can learn how to change language on bluetooth headset and do it by yourself!That is definitely an option no matter where you’ve bought your Bluetooth headphones, in which country they were produced, which company stands behind them or in which language you are being greeted when you turn them on.
There is always a way to change language on wireless bluetooth headphones.
How to change a universal bluetooth headset language back to English?
Of course, there is a difference in figuring out how to change bluetooth headset language to Englishdepending on the producer of the Bluetooth headset, as well as the country it was produced in.
But this is justfinesse and most probably, you will be able to change Bluetooth language by applying this step-by-step guide for universal bluetooth headset.
1. Turn on your headset and pair them with your device
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up + and Down – buttons together for 5 seconds, until you hear “Welcome."
3. The language selection options will repeat in every supported language. When you hear the instructions in English, press the multifunction button to select the language.
4. Additional tip: For some headphones, it will be necessary that you choose the language by pressing the Volume Down – button in order to move through the options.
Another way to change language on bluetooth headset
If you are amongst the few unlucky ones and previously explained method doesn’t work, we have an alternative solution on how to change bluetooth language from chinese to English for you.
1. Turn off your Bluetooth and disconnect it with your device
3. Press the On and Off Button two times continuously. You will hear a notification that your language has been reset to English.
1. How do I change Remax Bluetooth headset back to the English language?
When figuring out how to change language on remaxbluetooth headset, you should take into consideration the exact model of the headset you have. The process is quite similar to the above mentioned, but just to be sure,check this page where you will get exact instructions according to the model of your headphones.
2. How do I change the language from Chinese to English in Jabra Bluetooth 4.0?
The main thing you should do is update the firmware to the English language pack, which you should find on their website. Make sure you know the name of the Jabra Bluetooth in your phone so you can find it on the website.You will find the firmware file in the support page, after you expand“Software & Apps” section. Connect your Bluetooth headphones to your computer using a USB cable, and run the firmware update file.
3. Which languages are supported on Bluetooth headphones?
This depends on the producer, but it’s usually languages from this list: Cantonese, Danish, English (US), English (UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
Whether you’re trying to learn how to change bluetooth language from chinese to English or on the contrary, you want to move from English to another language, this guide should help you in no time. Make sure you follow each step and contact us if you need any further help!