8 Best Bass Earbuds for Perfect Music Experience
Table of Content:
Are you a music lover? Do you like to fully experience every little sound, while also having a blast with a powerful bass? Then, you’re probably looking for the best bass earbuds for yourself.
Today we are here to help you with that. We’ll list some of the best bass earphones on the market and help you decide which ones would be good to fulfill your needs.
After that, we’ll focus on a guide on how to get the best earphones for bass and sound quality, so stay tuned and let’s begin.
- Best for noise reduction – Uiisii K8 Wired Hybrid Headphones, “it comes with great mic and provides excellent and clear sound for music lovers.”
- Best for Hi-Resolution audio – Uiisii BA-T9 Hi-Res Triple Drivers Headphones, “BA-T9 is headphones from Uiisii have triple drivers, as well as hi-res audio certification, which allows them to reproduce very detailed and clean audio effects.”
- Best for stereo effect – Uiisii T8 Stereo Dual Driver Headphones, “…you won’t have to tune up the volume too much in order to hear some very nice and precise sounds.”
- Best for deep bass – Uiisii T6 Wired Dual Driver Deep Bass Earphone, “…producing excellent bass and treble, without sacrificing initial clarity of the sound.”
- Best for long conversations – Uiisii BN60 Neckband Headphones, “…you can multitask while not having to worry about the distance too much, so they are very good for busy people…”
- Best for sports – Uiisii BN80 Sports Headphones, “…a perfect choice for long talks and listening to music while doing sports.”
- Best for prolonged use – Uiisii C8 Type-C In-Ear Headphones, “Excellent earphones for everyday use and prolonged music listening.”
- Best for iOS users – Uiisii I8 Hi-Res Certified Lightning Earphones, “Perfect choice for Apple users, who are looking for high-quality earphones that are capable of producing excellent sounds and clear conversations.”
What are the Bass Earbuds?
It is common that we use the term ‘bass’ so often. However, most people who use it don’t really know what bass really means.
Let’s explain what bass actually means. Term ‘bass’ is related to the audio frequency. We, humans, have the ability to register tones that fit in the frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
Now, there are different segments of sound in that same frequency range:
- Sub frequency: 20-60 Hz
- Low frequency: 60-250 Hz
- Lower-mid frequency: 250 Hz-1 kHz
- Higher-mid frequency: 1-4 kHz
- High frequency: 4-20 kHz
What we call ‘bass’ is situated in the sub and low frequency. It is made by generating the vibration caused by objects with low density. For instance, you make a bass effect every time you hit a drum since it is made that way to produce low-end vibrations.
But, how is all this tied to our topic? Well, there are different types of earbuds with bass, some are capable of delivering more precise bass effects than others.
Now, what this means is that most regular earphones go for heavy bass effect. That is not necessarily a good thing, because in that case, headphones usually lose the ability to reproduce other sound effects as precise as they should.
Therefore, you usually sacrifice sound quality for more bass. However, if you find some of the best earphones with good bass sound, such as these Uiisii BA-T9 Hi-Res Triple Drivers Headphones, you will notice that they are capable of balancing these two, in order to create and deliver perfectly balanced sound quality.
This allows you to hear very detailed tones, while also keeping an excellent bass effect in the background, which is important for both music lovers, gamers and audiophiles in general.
The Comparison Table
Best Bass Earbuds Reviews
1. Best for noise reduction - Uiisii K8 Wired Hybrid Headphones
Why we love it – this pair of headphones is perfect for people who enjoy long talks over skype or phone, since it comes with great mic and provides excellent and clear sound for music lovers as well.
- Comes with dual mic feature
- Includes intelligent voice chipset, for making your voice beautiful
- Includes hybrid technology dynamic drivers made of titanium
- Has balanced armature with ultra-high frequency
- Back cavity exposure made of matte metal, with Uiisii Logo
- Very comfortable for prolonged use
- Comes with remote button control for easier use
- Excellent durability
- Compatible with both Android and iOS
K8 headphones from Uiisii comes with a dual microphone, which completely eliminates background noise and lets you have excellent conversations, without having to repeat yourself every few seconds, even if you are in traffic.
Along with that, there is an intelligent voice chipset, which makes your voice sound clear and pretty. With a dual-mic system, you will be able to comfortably talk to people and listen to your favorite music all day if you want.
And because K8 earphones have really high frequency, up to 40 kHz, they allow you to hear even the smallest details intones, which makes them one of the best choices of gaming earbuds on the market. With that comes excellent titanium-made dynamic driver that allows reproduction of a deep, but perfectly clear bass.
- Dual microphone, for clearer sound and more comfortable use
- Intelligent voice chipset
- Hybrid technology titanium-made dynamic drivers
- Works with Android and iOS devices
- Durable and easy to use
- The cord might be too thin for some people
· Can I connect these earphones to my PC and phone?
Yes, it is possible to connect K8 headphones to a wide range of devices, since it comes with a standard 3.5 mm plug, which is supported by almost all mobile phones, MP3s, MP4s, as well as PCs.
· What is the length of the cable?
K8 comes with 1.2 meters long cable, which is more than enough for connecting to your phone, PC and other audio devices.
All things combined, Uiisii K8 wired hybrid headphones are an excellent choice for everyone who is looking for high-quality audiophile elite in-ear best bass earbuds, since they offer a perfect balance between strong bass and complete clarity, as well as excellent dual mic option, which makes it even more comfortable.
2. Best for Hi-Resolution Audio - BA-T9 Hi-Res Triple Drivers Headphones
Why we love it – BA-T9 is headphones from Uiisii have triple drivers, as well as hi-res audio certification from Sony Corporation, which allows them to reproduce very detailed and clean audio effects. That is something we all want to see in a good pair of bass earphones.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Hybrid Triple Drivers Tech
- MMCX silver-plated cables capable of detaching
- Complete protection against background noise
- Very comfortable, due to foam ear tips
- Comes with buttons for controlling the volume
Uiisii BA-T9 features Hybrid Triple Drivers technology, which consists of balanced armature drivers (dual Knowledge), as well as a 10mm dynamic driver and a three-way crossover.
All that helps to achieve one goal: to have earphones that are capable of reproducing sound effects of excellent quality, so you would have felt like you are at the live performance.
Apart from that, these headphones have a very good frequency response, that goes up to 40,000 Hz, which allows you to hear very clean and detailed sounds.
Along with that, there are specially designed silicone ear tips, that are important because they act like sound isolation, completely reducing the background noise, meaning that you will be able to listen to music, play games or even talk to someone without interruptions from your environment, while being comfortable at the same time.
Due to excellent silver-plating cables that can easily be replaced, T9 earphones are very durable and easy to fix if needed.
- It has Hi-Resolution audio certification, providing excellent frequency response
- Very comfortable silicone foam ear tips
- Has volume control buttons, making it easier to use
- Perfect for running
- Excellent response range of a maximum of 40 kHz
- Not very good for listening to the radio
- Does this product come with multiple pairs of ear tips?
Yes, there are 5 pairs of ear tips, which are different in size from one another. So, they can be used by everyone, no matter how shaped your ear is.
- My cable got damaged, what can I do?
Check if it was only damaged from the outside or not. If it is only the “outside wound”, you can simply change silver plating, since it is completely detachable.
If you are an audiophile, these headphones are perfect for you because they have triple driver technology, meaning they are able to deliver excellent audio effects, to the smallest detail.
3. Uiisii T8 Stereo Dual Drive Headphones
T8 dual-drive headphones from Uiisii come, as their name suggests, with the dual dynamic type of earphone drivers, which means you won’t have to tune up the volume too much in order to hear some very nice and precise sounds.
Along with that, these bass earbuds feature hi-res audio certification, which makes T8 earphones capable of reaching a frequency response of 40,000 Hz, thus delivering completely clean and natural tones.
Like all other headphones with ergonomic design, these are also made to give you the optimal comfort, due to having 120 degrees in-ear design, which makes them very flexible and comfortable. This kind of design, along with their silicone earbuds, helps them to block most of the background noise from your environment.
With T8 earphones you will be able to have full control over your playlists and conversations because it comes with buttons for controlling the volume, calls and selecting the song. Also, the microphone is very good, so you will be able to have decent conversations without any problems.
Their shape and elastic materials make T8 headphones perfect for doing sport, such as jogging because you don’t need to worry about earbuds falling off every few minutes.
- Excellent frequency, up to 40,000 Hz
- Clean and sharp sound effects
- Comfortable design
- Volume, playlist and call controls
- Perfect for jogging
Why We Liked It – they are perfect for people who respect good comfort, as well as the reproduction of high-quality sound effects. This makes them one of the best bass earphones for long conversations.
4. Uiisii T6 Wired Dual Driver Deep Bass Earphone
T6 model of Uiisii earphones comes with two very strong and precise dynamic drivers, that are capable of delivering sounds of the highest quality, as well as producing excellent bass and treble, without sacrificing initial clarity of the sound.
It has a very nice ergonomic design, which makes it very comfortable to wear for a prolonged amount of time, which is important for people who like to go jogging or to play games with their earphones on.
Apart from that, T6 gaming earbuds can also be used by music lovers, since they are hi-res certified, meaning that they will definitely provide you with a memorable and natural audio experience. This way, you will have a feeling like you’re at the concert.
To make things even better, these headphones have built-in microphone control buttons, which you can use to tune up the volume, answer or reject your phone calls and switch songs with a simple push of a button. This makes these earphones very easy to use.
Furthermore, in the package you get 6 different pairs of silicone earbuds, combined in three different sizes, so you won’t have to worry about them being uncomfortable and tight.
- Dual driver system, for excellent treble and bass effects
- Hi-Definition Audio effects
- Excellent ergonomic design for better comfort
- Microphone control included
- Comes with 6 replaceable earbuds in 3 different sizes
Why We Liked It – we really enjoyed using these earphones for jogging and gaming, as well as prolonged conversations, since they are very comfortable and able to deliver very high-quality sound effects.
5. Uiisii BN60 Neckband Headphones
As usual from Uiisii, BN60 neckband headphones have dual dynamic driver features, making the bass, treble and general sound perfect and clear, which is very important for music, gaming and even simple phone calls.
These earphones also feature Qualcomm QCC3003 Bluetooth technology, which uses Bluetooth 5.0 instead of 4.2 version. That significantly increases the range of use to a maximum of 800 feet, which means that you won’t have to worry about keeping your phone close all the time while being at a gym or talking to someone over the laptop.
As for the battery, you won’t have to be concerned too much, since these headphones come with a double-layered 250 mAh battery, that allows you to play your favorite music for the whole day without having to recharge it. And it only takes around two hours to fully charge them, which is perfect for every-day use.
With that comes a microphone with noise cancellation feature, due to very high sensitivity, making the sound very neat and without background noise.
BN60 headphones are very comfortable, due to their ergonomic design. Another useful feature is that they are resistant to water, thus making them perfect for sports.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, for increased distance
- Excellent 250 mAh battery
- Microphone with noise cancellation feature
- Very comfortable
- Has water resistance
Why We Liked It – it is an enjoyment to use these headphones because you can multitask while not having to worry about the distance too much, so they are very good for busy people and even some important skype business meetings.
6. Uiisii BN80 Sports Headphones
Designed to be an improvement of the earlier BN60 model and, oh boy, what improvement they are! With similar, but slightly improved dual dynamic drivers, BN80 earphones from Uiisii are capable of delivering very strong and detailed bass while keeping the clarity and neatness of other sound effects.
This makes them perfect for audiophiles, who strive to feel every little tone and audio effect in the music they listen to, or the in the game they play.
Like their predecessor, these earphones come with Bluetooth 5.0, which significantly increases their range of use up to 800 feet. All of that is powered by two 125 mAh batteries, that can let you listen to favorite music for a full 24 hours. Batteries need around one hour to recharge.
Along with that comes perfect mic with the noise resistant, which will make your calls completely clear, without any noise coming from your close environment. That is also supported by 45 degrees oblique ear tips, making these earphones very comfortable.
In the end, what makes these earphones perfect for sports is their water-resistant nature, so you won’t have to worry about any kind of damage coming from sweat or water drops.
- Perfect for audiophiles
- Comes with Bluetooth version 5.0
- Fast charging, up one hour
- Long-lasting batteries
- Water-resistance feature
Why We Liked It – BN80 earphones are excellent upgrades from the BN60 model, which comes with a better battery, faster charging times and a bit better audio quality. All of this makes it a perfect choice for long talks and listening to music while doing sports.
7. Uiisii C8 Type C In-Ear Headphones
A bit different approach from Uiisii lead to the making of C8 type of headphones. The difference from most of their products, of course, is in connectivity plug. Instead of standard 3.5 mm plug, C8 earphones have USB type C connector, which helps with decreasing loss of signal transmission, thus increasing the quality of music you’re listening to.
To further enhance the user experience, there is a dual dynamic driver, which allows the reproduction of precise tones and pretty strong bass and treble effect at the same time. Along with that come, four speakers, which are used to deliver diverse audio, to increase overall quality.
With the secure fit ergonomic design, you won’t have to worry about earbuds falling off while you are moving or running. That also makes them very comfortable, so you won’t have any problems wearing them for a longer period of time.
And for talkative people, there is a SiSonic microphone, which completely reduces the environmental noise and allows you to have perfectly clear conversations.
To evade any kind of cable damage, C8 is equipped with cable type that cannot be tangled, meaning that you won’t find yourself in a situation to try to untangle your earphones for minutes.
- Excellent bass and sound quality
- Perfect ergonomic design
- Four speakers to further enhance sound quality
- Noise-reduction SiSonic microphone
- The cable that cannot be tangled
Why We Liked It – Excellent earphones for everyday use and prolonged music listening, both in moving and stationary position, due to their secure fit ergonomic design.
8. Uiisii I8 Hi-Res Certified Lightning Earphone
I8 from Uiisii is the first model of MFI lighting digital earphones with double moving coil certified by Apple. They use an improved lightning connector which allows HD transmission and enhances the quality of the sound.
To help with that, these headphones feature two drivers, meaning that the amount of power they can give is also doubled. This, along with four different speakers, allows you to fully experience every song you listen to.
Sportaholics will be happy to hear that these earphones feature secure-fit design, which means they will not easily fall off, even if you are sprinting. So, you will easily be able to do your workout and jogging practice, while listening to your favorite musicians.
And for those who like to talk a lot, there is an excellent microphone from SiSonic, which completely isolates noise from the background and allows you to have high-quality conversations, without having to repeat yourself every so often.
Furthermore, the I8 model comes with a cable that is very hard to get tangled, which is very useful for most people, especially if you tend to hold your earphones in your jacket or backpack, where they can often get tangled.
- HD transmission connector
- Is designed to be comfortable and hard to fall off
- SiSonic mic for better conversations
- Control buttons included
- Excellent frequency response
Why We Liked It – I8 bass earphones from Uiisii are the perfect choice for Apple users, who are looking for high-quality earphones that are capable of producing excellent sounds and clear conversations without having to invest too much money into expensive headphones.
Why Do People Love to Buy Bass Boosted Earbuds?
Wanting to buy something is related to our personal interests and wishes. It’s the same as wanting to get bass head headphones.
Some people like to listen to their music in a more relaxed manner, without some extra sound effects, simply because they want to chill and for them, it’s only important to listen to the music to rest the soul.
However, there is another group, called ‘Audiophiles’. These people are not just the ones who choose whether to listen to very detailed music or not. There are also people who MUST do it, due to the condition called ‘Audiophilia’, which is a need for detailed music and OST from TV shows and games.
Because of their needs, there are special loud earbuds with some extra bass.
What to Look for When Selecting Bass Earbuds?
There are several features you should look for when you conduct your search for the best earbuds for bass.
Depending on your needs, whether you need loud earbuds for music or you want to get good gaming earbuds, you will probably be looking for some different characteristics. However, we’ll help you to get good bass earphones.
- Sound quality – yes, the bass is important for most people, but you should also look for other areas of the audio quality. Therefore, make sure to get bass earphones with hi-res certification and dual or triple dynamic drivers, which allow wider frequency response, thus, providing better and more detailed sound effects.
- Noise resistance – in order to fully experience perfect bass and audio effects, you have to isolate yourself from the background noise, so make sure to look for earbuds with excellent noise reduction technology.
- Durability – make sure to get bass earphones that are made from high-quality materials. You don’t want to spend money every few weeks or months.
- Price tag – price shouldn’t be the deciding factor for getting the best bass earbuds. Some are cheaper than others. You should look for the qualities we mentioned above.
How You Get the Best Bass from Earbuds
Even if you get good bass earbuds, make sure to use the right ear tip size. If you use big ones, you won’t be able to fit them into your ear, thus making your bass effect barely noticeable.
If you get smaller ones, then you won’t get enough bass, since earphones won’t be positioned properly. Therefore, it is always a good idea to try out all ear tips you get and pick the right size. Only then you will be ready to test whether the bass effect is good or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
· How do I know if my bass earphones are Hi-Res certified?
You can look for a Hi-Res badge on the product package. It is pretty distinctive.
· Is it important to get earphones with two or more drivers?
Yes, for bass it is better to get earphones with dual or triple dynamic drivers since they widen the frequency range and allow you not to sacrifice high-quality of the sound for better bass effect.
· Is durability important for bass earbuds?
Yes and no. It is not so important for getting better bass, but it is important to keep it. Damaged headphones produce hissing sound that affects bass as well.
· Are more expensive earphones better for bass?
That depends on whether they are made just for bass or not. Some more expensive earphones are simply expensive because they are more durable, for jobs like call centers, for instance, where equipment can breakfast.
· I’m not getting expected bass quality from my earphones. Why is that?
In most cases, it is because ear tips did not fit right in your ear, so make sure to select the right size silicone sleeve to fix that.
I hope that you enjoyed this guide to our picks for the best bass earbuds from Uiisii.
What do you think of our choices? Would you add some other products?
Let us know your ideas by leaving a quick comment below!
Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar