The UiiSii T8S Hi-Res Audio ears have two separate High-Quality Dynamic drivers of 6mm large and dedicated Balanced Armature drivers. These three drivers provide a very high-frequency range (20Hz - 40.000Hz), magnificent deep displays, as well as refined and well balanced middle and high displays. The sound is produced in Hi-Res, so that you can distinguish each instrument perfectly from each other, in low -middle or high -tones.
Hi-Res Audio Certified | What does it mean?
Hi-Res Audio is a high-quality audio product design standard defined by Sony aim to express the ultimate in musical quality and the original sound. Produces a frequencies over 40,000Hz, making it an essential part of high-resolution audio (96kHz/24-bit) listening experience.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Elegant Carrying Case
- 6 x Earbuds (3pair of Bullet silicone case,3pair of Bowl silicone case)
● 【Hi -Res Audio Certified】Hi-Resolution Audio Certified for frequency response up to 40kHz, fully reproducing the audio and also giving you natural and life-like listening experience.
● 【Balanced Armature drivers】Dedicated Balanced Armature drivers to produce crisp treble and bass that sublime every detail in the high-frequency range.
● 【Dual Dynamic drivers of 6mm】2 separate speakers (per ear) produce a magnificent deep bass, perfectly balanced mid tones, and crisp clear highs.
● 【Ergonomic Design and Maximum Comfort】The Nipple Silicone earbuds are very soft and comfortable, and come in 2 shapes, with 3 sizes in each shape (6 pairs in total!), So that they would fit into any ear with maximum wearing comfort.
● 【Built-in Mic Control】The built-in microphonemakes it possible to answer your calls, and thanks to the control panel you can do this without having to take the phone out of your pocket.
1 x User Guide
1 x Elegant Carrying Case
6 x Earbuds (3pair of Bullet silicone case,3pair of Bowl silicone case)
Multi-Function Button Feature:
Answer calls: short press button 1 time
Hang up calls: short or long-press button 1 time during Answer calls
Reject calls: long press button about 1 time
Playing/pause music: short press 1 times
Next music: short press 2 times
previous music: short press 3 times
Extremely surprised at the quality of these earphones and their ability to isolate and cancel noise. I own a lawn service business and usually wear the bulky, over the ear, noise-canceling headphones. The House of Marley pair I have are nice but become extremely uncomfortable on hot muggy days. I decided to try these and wow, was I surprised. Great pair of earphones for the money and do a nice job.
Amazing sound. This T8"S" model has better high than the T8 model. Although both produce great high T8 sounded somewhat muffled cuz the lack of high. So I recommend getting this T8S that has a good bass as well as good high.
I'm an audiophile, although the relatively low price of these buds is taken into consideration in my comments. Bass has good solidity, not overblown. Mids have good clarity. Dynamics are not great, but not bad. Works great for phone calls on my Samsung Galaxy S7. Mic/controller is a little clunky, buttons too small and require too much pressure to work, but it does work. Overall, pretty satisfying for what they are.
Very good headphones
The delivery was super fast and excited to test the sound quality. Amazing build and sound quality. I love this earphone now. Note: Only the earbuds are not up to the quality. They were uncomfortable to wear and I physically felt fatigued wearing them. I did notice the sound was better even great depending on the position they are in your ear.
<br><p>We apologize for your experience with our products.</p>
<br><p>We will collect your opinions and feed them back to the factory to make improvements in the next batch of products. We value the opinions of every customer and hope to bring 100% satisfaction.</p>
<br><p>Don't worry, we always stand behind our product and responsible for them. </p>
<br><p>If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us via your email or email our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. And then we will try our best to solve it for you.</p>