Two-way interactive system:
● Built-in microphone and audio, two way audio between the camera and monitor, you can talk back to baby
Built-in 8 lullabies:
● Make baby fall to sleep more soft and fast
● Automatic IR night view mode:
● Besides daytime, IR night view helps you easily take care of the baby
3.2 inch high-quality color LCD display with 2.4 GHz digital frequency:
● Provides high definition and stable streaming, secure interference-free connection and crystal clear digital vision and sound
● Screen brightness is adjustable, comfort your eyes at night to see the monitor
● Know baby room temperature all the day long without worries, prevent baby get a cold
● The monitor will sleep ( power saving mode ) when the baby room is quiet, when there is movement or noise, it will become activated. It will go into the screen monitoring just press a button
Built-in Li-on battery:
● Convenient to take to different rooms, support low power alarm function
Monitor:● LCD: 3.2 inch TFT LCD
● Resolution: 320 x 240 at 20fps
● Battery: 750mAh Li-ion battery
● Dimension: 12 x 7 x 1.7cm
● Sensor: 0.3Mega pix CMOS
● Minimum illumination: 0Lux ( IR on )
● Night vision distance: 5m
● Lighting sensor, temperature sensor
● View angle: diagonal 55 degrees
● Dimension: 6.7 x 6.7 x 10.7cm
Shape: Spherical Camera
Feature: Intercom,Music,Night Vision
Technical Feature: Infrared
|Receiver Specifications||Display: 3.2 inch|
Packing List1 x Baby Monitor
2 x Power Adapter ( EU Plug )
1 x Receiver
1 x English User Manual
Everything looks good, camera works at night, nice picture on displey. I hope it lasts. Now I am very satisfied. I recommend.
Works great! Good video quality, easy to use, and also very affordable compared to other ones I’ve looked for! Would recommend this to everyone!
Baby shower gift. Hasn’t been used yet.
Nice camera, worth purchase
as a caregiver for a cancer victim, I needed a way to be able to sleep myself and do things around the house, but still know that my husband, who has brain cancer, was safe, or, if he needed help.
I love this monitor. SUPER easy to set up...plug and go! clear enough picture, great sound, great night vision, easy to use. love that it has 2-way communication, and temperature monitoring, too! my one and only disappointment is that the battery for the unit you carry with you only lasts about an hour on a full charge. it does recharge quickly, though, and of course you can just plug it in and use it while it's plugged in, as well.
really glad I bought this rather than one of the pricier models out there.